Participants should book the hotel themselves, however we propose few options for the accommodation:
- The University Guest houses located in the very centre of Kraków,
- Q Hotel Kraków (5 minutes of walk to the venue),
- Conrad Hotel (20 minutes of walk to the venue and bus connection),
- Major Hotel (20 minutes of walk to the venue or 5 min bus),
- Novotel Kraków City West (30 minutes of walk to the venue or 10 min by bus).
How to get to the University Guest houses
The University Guest houses at 7a Garbarska Street (Bursa Pigonia located in the courtyard behind the
building # 7), tel. +48 12 422-30-08, 429 63 31 or at 49 Florianska Street, tel +48 12 421-12-25, 429 17 87. Garbarska Street
is only two streetcar stops (# 4,14,24,64) away from the Main Train Station. Florianska Street is in the Old Town, within a walking
distance from the Main Train Station and the Main Market Square; see the
map. Accommodation will be in
single rooms (for families in double) with breakfast. Please, note that number of rooms is limited, especially at Florianska Street.
How to get to the Q Hotel Kraków, Major Hotel and Novotel Kraków City West
The Q Hotel Krak w, Major Hotel and Novotel Kraków City West are situated in the northwest part of the city (in a walking distance to the venue).
The location of the hotels is convenient for guests using public transport, because the hotels are placed near to the big transport hubs like Rondo Ofiar Katynia.
Very good location allows quick and easy access by car to the A4 motorway and it is possible to reach in a few minutes the Airport in Cracow Balice.